We are delighted to be able to share the outcome of our recent OFSTED inspection which took place on the 12th October 2017 at our Stretford Childcare Provision in the grounds of St Matthew’s CE Primary School.
The report confirms what we know, that our staff are committed, caring, and professional and that we provide GOOD childcare, and the children are provided with excellent opportunities.
Summary of key findings for parents:
- Well qualified and dedicated manager is an advocate for playwork.
- Aspires to be outstanding and has created an oasis of calm, where children flourish and thrive
- Children arrive at the club with great enthusiasm, eager to share their daily experiences from school
- Children play very well together across differing age groups
- Older children are positive role models
- Partnership working is at the heart of the club
- Parents are extremely happy and commend the staff team on their loving and caring natures
- Links with local authority, primary school and external childcare professionals are robust
- Children are provided with an excellent array of opportunities to be physically active
- Staff use their expert knowledge and qualifications in sport coaching, to engage all children
The full report can be viewed below, or alternatively can be viewed and downloaded from the Ofsted page