Immediate interviews available for candidates who meet the job criteria.
Kickstart are expanding and as a result of an expansion of services we are looking to recruit another three members of staff to join our sports coaching team.
The ideal candidate for this role will be looking for either part-time or full-time work as a a Multi-sports coach. The successful applicant will be reliable, punctual and have at least 12-month’s experience of successfully working with children.
The role will report to the Managing Director and duties will include;
- Planning PE sessions in line with requirements of the EYFS and National Curriculum
- Delivering PE sessions and providing structured CPD and mentoring for school staff
- Evaluating PE sessions and making judgments against objectives and outcomes for pupils
- Delivering lunch time and/or after-school clubs
- Compiling planning and evaluation documents and completing sports based administration
- Performing any other duties as required by the organisation
It is essential that the successful candidate has:
- 12-month’s experience of successfully working with children aged 3-11
- Access to private transport and a full UK driving licence
- Background in Sports Development
- Experience of delivering PE / Sports coaching sessions to children aged 3-11
Position 1 – Full Time
Position 2 – 24 hours per week
Position 3 – 16-20 hours per week
If you would like to apply for this position, please email a letter of application highlighting your suitability for the role, together with a current CV evidencing your qualifications, education and experience. The successful candidate will be required to undergo and enhanced DBS check, reference checks and evidence qualifications prior to appointment.
Kickstart is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £16,500.00 to £20,000.00 /year