Primary Sports Coach – Part Time
The ideal candidate for this role will be looking for part-time work as a sports coach. The successful applicant will be reliable, punctual and have at least 12-month’s experience of successfully working with children.
Kickstart Education is a limited social enterprise operating in the Greater Manchester and East Cheshire areas of the North-West of England. Our core values of delivering excellence, promoting respect and working together shape how we approach our work and the services we provide to the schools, children, staff and parents we support.
The ideal candidate for this role will be looking for part-time work as a Primary School Sports Coach. The successful applicant will be reliable, punctual and have at least 12-month’s experience of successfully working with children.
We can accommodate high quality sports coaches who are either just looking for a few hours a week or part-time or full-time work.
We have vacancies available for delivery at before school clubs, lunchtime clubs, after-school clubs and PE lessons or a combination of these hours to suit the right person.
Responsibilities and Duties
The position will report to the Sports Development Officer and duties will include
- Preparing professionally for sports sessions
- Working as part of a small team to deliver high quality sports sessions
- Planning, delivering and evaluating sessions
- Working with children in the age range 3-11
- Performing any other duties as required by the organisation
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience of successfully working with children
- Access to private transport and a full UK driving licence or willing to travel to Urmston/Eccles area
- Background in Sports Development
- Experience of delivering PE / Sports coaching sessions to children in Primary SchoolsBenefits
- Staff Discount for childcare
- Company Pension Scheme
Due to the high number of applications we anticipate for this role, we will keep the position open until it is filled and shortlist for interview on receipt of application.
If you feel that this position could be for you then please get in touch and submit an application by email, we would love to hear from you.