Kickstart are looking for a Sports Coach – Part Time (16 hours per week) to join their team.
The ideal candidate for this role will be looking for part-time work as a sports coach.
The role will report to the Head of Education and duties will include:
– Planning PE sessions in line with requirements of the EYFS and National Curriculum
– Delivering PE sessions and providing structured CPD and mentoring for school staff
– Evaluating PE sessions and making judgements against objectives and outcomes for pupils
– Delivering lunch time and/or after-school clubs
– Performing any other duties as required by the organisation
It is essential that the successful candidate has:
– 12-month’s experience of successfully working with children
– Access to private transport and a full UK driving licence
– At least one Level 2 NGB Sports Qualification and one NGB Level 1 Sports Qualification
– Background in Sports Development
– Experience of delivering PE / Sports coaching sessions to children in Early-Years and KS1
If you would like to apply for this position, please email a letter of application highlighting your suitability for the role, together with a current CV evidencing your qualifications, education, and experience.