Our online booking system is managed by
Terms and Conditions – Updated August 2017
- Parents / carers will ensure that all contact details and information regarding their children are kept up to date at all times.
- Parents/Carers who have a ‘contracted’ booking must pay for the sessions in advance weekly or monthly by BACS, Childcare Vouchers, Standing order or Credit/Debit card.
- Parents/Carers who book sessions that are not ‘contracted’ must do so online and pay for the sessions at the time of the booking. Should for any reason a payment not be received at least 7 day’s in advance of the booking then this may be cancelled and the space reallocated.
- Please ensure that a minimum of 1 month’s notice is given to change pre booked contracted arrangements (i.e. to swap days or session times). It is not possible to swap days or refund monies due to non-attendance once a booking has been made if this timescale is not adhered to. Parents / carers should be aware that it is their responsibility to check bookings are correct.
- If you wish to cease using our services altogether then you must pay the final balance (outstanding monies owed) and provide at least 30 days written notice.
- Any costs incurred by Kickstart relating to the recovery of fees will be added to any amount outstanding. A £5 per day or £25 per month charge to cover costs incurred (whichever is less) will be added to all outstanding invoices if payment is not made by the invoice due date. By not paying invoices on the due date, a breach of contract has occurred and Kickstart, may decide to take any or all of the following action; (i) suspend or cease childcare, (ii) impose additional fees as outlined above, (iii) issue a formal notice of default, (iv) move a parent or carer to weekly payments, (v) take legal action to recover monies due, interest owed (8%) and any costs incurred.
- If a child is collected late then parents / carers will be invoiced for the extra staffing costs incurred (£5 for the first 10 minutes and 50p per minute thereafter). In Holiday Club only, parents or carers who book a main session and collect after 3pm, will be required to pay for a late stay.
- If a child is not collected and a parent/carer cannot be contacted and does not arrive to collect their child within 30 minutes after the club has closed then we have a duty to inform the relevant agencies such as social services, MARAT and/or the police.
- All children are expected to behave appropriately at the setting. Parents will be informed if their child’s behaviour is inappropriate. We also ask that you as parents help us to set the right example to the children by treating our colleagues with the respect they deserve whilst at work.
- In the event of an emergency, parents consent to the seeking of any necessary emergency medical advice or treatment in the future during the running of the setting.
- Unless stated in the allergies section on the form, parents and carers give permission for the School’s out staff to use antiseptic wipes and/or plasters should they be needed. Only medication (except calpol) prescribed by a doctor will be administered by the staff and we must have prior written permission of the parent / carer. Unprescribed calpol will be administered by staff in line with the Calpol policy or in the event that a parent/carer completes a medicine form.
- In accordance with the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) parents consent to the observation and recording of children’s development in order to provide them wiParents / carers will familiarise themselves with the club’s policies which are available at each setting and on the website www.wearekickstart.com
- Parents / carers agree that photographs of their child may be taken for display at the setting. If we would like to use photos for any other purpose, e.g. publicity, we will seek written permission.
- All information which we have been given relating to your child will be held securely and confidentially. We do reserve the right to disclose and discuss information relating to children who attend the provision with the school staff.
- Kickstart believes that every child is entitled to a safe and happy environment. All adults associated with the company are committed to this statement. Anyone accessing the facilities will also accept these principles and should anyone have any concerns, we will seek the advice ofprofessional agencies including the Social Care team if we feel it is in the interests of safeguarding your child.